There are several ways that game developers can improve the gameplay experience of their games. These solutions will help to make players feel more immersed in the game and provide a better overall gaming experience.
The “how to improve gaming skills in pubg” is a question that I am asked often. The answer to this question is not as simple as it sounds. There are many different ways you can improve your game, but some methods may be more effective than others.
I’ve scattered a few of them over the internet, but here is the spot to collect them all.
- Damage numbers that float around
- If you do enough damage to kill anything, the overkill damage will be shown with the actual damage given. This is in contrast to the healing floating numbers, which only indicate the amount that was actually healed, not the amount that might have been healed.
- The damage numbers should collide if you can show a plethora of numbers from damaging the same adversary within a second of each other. Li-Disintegrate Ming’s is an example of this; although the damage numbers from an opponent being harmed by it are displayed, inflicting damage with Disintegrate adds those numbers together. There are a variety of abilities for which this could be done, such as Disintegrate clumping the numbers together, and Magic Missiles with the Seeker talent showing four different damage numbers at once, where I’d recommend keeping Seeker separate but clumping together Magic Missiles. Other abilities for which this could be done include Azmodan’s All Shall Burn, Deathwing’s Lava Burst, and Qhira’s Carnage.
- Previews of HealingDamage
- I’d want to see this extended to include locked damagehealing, such as Bone Prison, Pyroblast, Weighted Pustule, Strike at the Heart, Singularity Spike, Drain Life, All Shall Burn, Force of Will, Triple Tap, and many more.
- Indicators of Ability Duration
- There’s a lot of room for standardisation here, as some of these are located in the bottom left corner, some are located over the buttons, and some are rather buggy. Illidan could display his remaining Evasion duration, Muradin could display his Second Wind cooldown (it’s supposed to, but it’s bugged), and there’s also a lot of room for standardisation, as some of these are located in the bottom left corner, some are located over the buttons, and some are rather buggy (looking at you, Malthael)
- This question has been discussed before, but there is still a lot of opportunity for improvement in terms of what can and cannot be pinged. You can’t ping enemy heroics or quest progress, you can’t ping your team to inform them which talents you want to choose, and you can’t ping your Healing Fountain cooldown. There are a lot of things you wish you could ping, but you can’t. It’s also a constant source of annoyance because pinging health and mana has no hotkey.
- Protected’s feedback has improved.
- When Varian’s Parry expires, it shows the amount of damage it avoided — this could be extended to include additional abilities like Alarak’s Counter-Strike, Cassia’s War Matron, or Leoric’s Shroud of the Dead King.
- Better stats and stats display
- What if you could hover over Hero Damage to see how much damage you’ve done to each opponent, or over Healing to see how much healing you’ve given each ally? What if opponent scores were concealed while they were in the midst of a battle to prevent you from knowing more than you should? What if, after a game, you could obtain an even more detailed stat screen that listed the damage caused by each ability in more detail?
- Options for the Hero’s Display Name
- It would be excellent to have an option to show hero or player names, and it would also be a good idea if an allied hero’s name displayed in a little different color after they’ve disconnected and been replaced by an AI, since this would call more attention to the fact that they’re not a real player.
- For spectators, display Experience Globes in various ways depending on the team.
- If you’ve ever watched a replay or witnessed a match since they were added, you’ll know that experience globes appear as allied experience globes in both cases. This is something that has to happen.
- With healing powers, you may deactivate hover-casting on yourself.
- Have you ever played Uther and used Divine Shield to protect yourself during a clumsy team battle? That is what I am referring about. It doesn’t happen very frequently, but when it does, it’s a pain. We already have ALT+R to self-cast it, but this would be a wonderful addition.
- Talents that expand the number of viable targets to include alliesenemies should have a distinct button for that feature.
- This is very closely related to the previous instance, but if you’ve ever gone to cast Holy Shock on an enemy only to find yourself casting Holy Light on an ally, you’ll understand what I’m talking about here – Whitemane separates them with Inquisition and Clemency, and it’d be nice to see the same for Uther and Illidan.
- Order copying should be improved.
- This is used a lot on Samuro, and it’s on vehicles, but it’d be wonderful to see it extended to include Leoric’s Wraith Walk, Medivh’s Portal (which clears the orders for unclear reasons), Warhead Junction, and Towers of Doom’s Sewers.
- Configurations for each hero’s hotkeys
- If you have a config containing the name of a hero, it would be great if you could configure it to load automatically. This would force me to build up per-hero hotkey configurations, such as preventing self-cast for skillshot abilities, which is already incredibly unpleasant.
- Terrain collision bounds depending on options
- This is now hero-based, which means you can see them if you’re playing as Qhira, but not if you’re playing as Cassia. Instead, I’d want to see this become an option, maybe as part of the per-hero fast cast settings, so you can turn it on and off as needed.
What additional ways do you believe they could make the playing experience better? Is it possible to show how long it will take an ally who has been pinged on their way to arrive? Do you like to read about some of the most famous deaths in history? Is it possible to disable the automatic acquisition of basic attacks?
Original source: link
This game has the potential to greatly enhance the solo questing experience.
First, there’s the issue of questlines and performing things in the correct sequence. Trying to complete all of the missions in a certain zone or questline in the “correct” sequence is…difficult. I get why it’s optional, and I agree that it should be, but for people that want to do it, there should be a…
Practical suggestions to enhance the core BF2042 experience
I’ve been playing for a few weeks now, and here are some low-hanging-fruit suggestions that I believe would enhance everyone’s experience (achievable ideas, I hope, that would not require completely changing the game). You’ll see a common thread running across these concepts: pushing players to make choices in order to succeed in…
“Ideas to enhance the game’s gaming experience in a variety of ways” is a post for the game Heroes of the Storm.
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
Watch This Video-
The “how to improve fps gaming skills” is a blog post that discusses how to improve the gameplay experience of the game in a number of different ways.
- how to improve gaming performance
- games to improve gaming skills
- how to get better at competitive gaming
- how to improve gaming performance on laptop
- game skills in physical education