Being a big fan of Destiny 2, I saw there is a new season pass for it and I’m wondering if I should buy one to get everything or wait till the end of the year. This is something that I’ve been wondering so I’ve decided to write this blog post to help explain what the Season of the Splicer is and what can you get from it.
Season of the Splicer is a new quest in Destiny 2, that is available for all players to complete from today. The quest will reward the player with a new armor set, called the Season of the Splicer Armor. This is a set of armor available to any class with a level of 15. The armor can be won in the Season of the Splicer quest, randomly awarded from the Eververse Trading Company in the Tower, or purchased from Xur during his weekly appearances.
Every Season in Destiny 2 provides you with several new goodies to make your combatant slaying XP a fabulous one. One of these essential goodies is a Destiny 2 Artifact, which varies between each season, and in the Season of the Splicer, the new Artifact is the Paradrome Cube. The Paradrome Cube can be obtained easily once you start your path after landing on Europa which leads you to a new quest to get the Season of the Splicer Artifact.
The Paradrome Cube
The Paradrome Cube, also known simply as Season of the Slicer Artifact is known to be “A Cube Of Living Code Claimed From The Vex Domain.” Judging by the ingame lore of the Paradrome Cube, it allowed Mithrax to see into possible futures where he noticed gunfire of the Guardian in the Tower. Since there was no ripple in the liquid, he dismissed the vision but soon had many more which started in the hundreds and even reached thousands. Once in your inventory, it is shared amongst your other characters, and depending on which mods you put points in, you will be able to modify your gear with them.
How To Get The Paradrome Cube?
Those who are wondering how to get the Season of the Splicer artifact simply need to start on Europa during the Season of the Splicer. A quest called The Splicer must be completed, which does not take too much time and will, later on, unlock the quest named Beneath The Great Machine. To complete the said quest, all you need to do is visit the Last City and speak to the Splicer Servitor at the H.E.L.M. to be rewarded with the Paradrome Cube. Also Read:
How To Level Up Paradrome Cube?
Leveling up the Season of the Splicer Artifact is not that hard and all you need to do is gain XP, which causes the Paradrome Cube to level up. Completing Seasonal Challenges is a great way to level up your Season of the Splicer Artifact, as the challenges reward a good amount of XP. As you level up your Artifact, you will have access to certain mods which you can place points into, allowing you to equip your weapons and armor with them.
Season of The Splicer Artifact Mods
Each time you level up your Season of the Splicer Artifact, you will gain a point that you can place into mods when previewing your Artifact. Placing a point will allow you to craft the mod and equip it into a specific piece of gear, granting you better passives. The following are the tiers and mods of the Season of the Splicer artifact.
- Overload Machine Gun (Arms) – Uninterrupted fire from SMGs grant bullets that stun combatants.
- Anti-Barrier Scout (Arms) – Scout Rifles fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions. (Scout Rifles deal bonus damage to Barrier Champions).
- Unstoppable (Arms) – Aiming down the sights with Sidearm loads an explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants. (Strong against Unstoppable Champions).
- Overload Hand Cannon (Arms) – Consecutive hits will disrupt combatants, stunning them, lowering their damage output, and delaying energy regeneration. (Strong against Overload Champions).
- Anti-Barrier Auto Rifle (Arms) – Auto Rifles fire shield-piercing rounds and stuns Barrier Champions. (Auto Rifles deal bonus damage to Barrier Champions).
- Grenade Launcher Scavenger (Leg) – Grenade Launchers get bonus reserves on ammo pickup.
- Rocket Launcher Scavenger (Leg) – Rocket Launchers get bonus reserves on ammo pickup.
- Unflinching Pulse Rifle Aim (Chest) – Flinching from incoming fire reduce when using Pulse Rifles.
- Scout Rifle Load (Arms) – Increases Scout Rifle reload speed.
- Blast Radius (Charged with Light) – Become charged with light by rapidly killing combatants with Grenade Launchers or Rocket Launchers.
- Unflinching Auto Rifle Aim (Chest) – Greatly reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming with Auto Rifle.
- Argent Ordnance (Charged with Light) – Readying or firing Rocket Launcher grants it increased damage and reload speed when charged with light. Damaging combatants with a rocket will consume a stack of charged light.
- Grenade Launcher Dexterity (Arms) – Grenade Launchers ready and stow speed is increased.
- Rocket Launcher Loader (Arms) – Increases Rocket Launcher reload speed.
- Ashes to Assets (Helmet) – Bonus Super Energy gained on grenade kills.
- Unstoppable Grenade Launcher (Arms) – Grenade Launcher can stun Unstoppable Champions for a short time when after readying or reloading.
- Hammer of the Warmind (Warmind Cell) – Warmind Cell detonations cause disruption, stunning combatants, delaying energy regeneration and reducing damage output.
- Sundering Blast (Class Item) – Stunning a champion creates an explosive blast.
- Surge Detonators (Class Item) – Arc grenades can disrupt combatants, which delays energy regeneration and reduces damage output.
- Unstoppable Schwarzschild Condenser (Class Item) – Void melee abilities stun Unshielded Combatants.
- Breach and Clear (Class Item) – Using a Grenade Launcher to damage bosses, champions, or when breaking combatant shields will reload your stowed weapons. Causes combatant to take increased damage for a short duration.
- Glacial Inheritance (Class Item) – Super Energy is refunded when defeating enemies with Stasis Super.
- Warmind’s Decree (Warmind Cell) – Chance to create Warmind Cells with Void splash damage final blows.
- Impulse Recycler (Arms) – Grenade final blows grant grenade energy (stacks with multiple copies).
- Energy Accelerant (Class Item) – Dragonfly, Chain Reaction, and Firefly explosion deal more damage.
The Paradrome Cube is a powerful tool and provides you will many great mods, several of them focusing on disrupting enemies or blowing them up. It would be a good idea to make use of the Rocket Launcher or Grenade Launcher mods to power up weapons of that type. You can easily level up your Artifact in no time by simply playing the game, but focusing on Seasonal Challenges can help maximize it early on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you activate season of the splicer?
Season of the Splicer is an exotic artifact that appears in the Destiny 2 Year 2 set. This item contains a rite that was only discovered after the Great Collapse, and the Guardians are now able to use this rite to activate the Splicer. This is a minor rite that only activates the Splicer’s first effect, which causes a short timer to be displayed on the Exotic weapon. Seasons of the splicer is one of the many post-game rewards that you can get from the season of the splicer event. To get this reward you have to complete the campaign, and when you are in the season of the splicer, you will be able to get the reward from any dead raider corpse that you find. This is also one of the easiest rewards that you can get in the game, so you don’t really have to worry about getting it.
Can you get the seasonal artifact without the season pass?
The best part about video games is that they can transport you to fantastic, far away places; places where you can fight a dragon, battle zombies, or drive a car that you own. One such place is the Destiny universe, where it’s been revealed that you can somehow skip the story and get all the content in the game for free, which is great news for those of you looking to get their hands on the Season of the Splicer artifact without having to pay the usual $20. We always love to see the new items that come out in the seasonal events, and the new “season pass” makes it easy to get all new seasonal items. But, is there a way to get the new season without buying it? Well, if you already have the season pass, then yes you can, and you can get the new season early. But, if you don’t have the season yet, then you need to buy the season pass to get everything in it.
How do you unlock seasonal artifacts?
In Destiny 2’s Year 2, players are finding themselves blue-balled by low-level raid bosses that provide no XP and no loot. To get the body armor, weapons, and loot you need to upgrade to the Prestige Raid, you need to build up the Prestige level. You can do this by earning enough tokens to purchase mods and shaders from Lord Shaxx, the Raid’s vendor. One of these mods (called Splicer) can be used to unlock the seasonal armor and weapons. It’s a harrowing quest to earn enough tokens to buy the mod, but once you’ve done it, you can use it to unlock the weapons and armor you need to complete the Raid’s final boss. The problem with chasing your dreams is that you’re not always clear on what they might be. Sometimes it can feel like you’re chasing the wind when you’re just trying to find a direction.
Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,splicer