This was an interesting patch, as it brought back some players from the dead, updated the gamemodes, and fixed a bunch of bugs that have been plaguing the game. Most of the big changes in this patch were to the Search and Rescue gamemode, which now features revamped objectives, new survivor names and character models, and improved pathfinding.
During the game’s development, the developers encountered a variety of bugs that had to be taken care of before the game’s launch. This is the list of the biggest fixes that will be patched into Dead by Daylight as of today.
Behavior Interactive today released a new Hotfix Update 5.0.0 for Dead by Daylight, This hotfix is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The Dead by Daylight Update 5.0.0 can now be downloaded and installed. This hotfix update only contains bug fixes. and here is the full list of the changes and fixes added to this patch. The Resident Evil Chapter, the highly anticipated update, is finally here and version 5.0.0 goes live today. It’s time to see Nemesis in all of its glory as he pursues everyone in the form of a new killer, with players cosplaying as Jill Valentine and Leon S. Kennedy and facing the gigantic atrocity. There is also a new map available where the Raccoon Police Department is being reworked for Dead by Daylight. All of this and a lot more will be added with the 5.0.0 update, so feel free to take a look below.
Dead by Daylight Update 5.0.0 Patch Notes
- A new killer has been added – The Nemesis
- Two new survivors added – Jill Valentine and Leon S. Kennedy
- New card added – Raccoon Police Department
- Improved tutorials:
- Newr process to make the tutorial easier for new players
- New rewards for completing the tutorial
- The tutorials now include single player tutorial bot matches to teach the basics before venturing online!
- New players to the game will see more meaningful tooltips in the lobby and on the game results screens. Veterans will still see the simplified tooltips. This setting can be switched on and off in the General tab in the Settings menu.
- Settings menu update – Settings are now grouped into separate category tabs to make them easier to find.
- Some legendary outfits now show customized portraits in the HUD and names in the lobby.
- Visual update for trappers: New mesh and textures for Circus Strongman Blast Furnace and trapper-based outfits and their variants
- 5th Anniversary Event Support (Live Date: July 1, 11:00 a.m. ET – July 15, 11:00 a.m. ET)
- The new anniversary event popup will be triggered at the start of the event and will summarize what players can expect.
- More details will follow!
- The Demogorgon add-on “Lifeguard Whistle” now reduces the detection range of the portal by 1 meter.
- The Demogorgon add-on bonus “Barb’s Glasses” has been reduced to 15% (previously 20%).
- The Demogorgon additional bonus “Black Heart” has been reduced to 15% (previously 20%).
- The undetectable duration of the Demogorgon add-on “Vermillion Webcap” has been increased to 3 seconds (from 1 second).
- The Demogorgon Add-On Bonus “Rat Tail” has been increased to 35% (was 25%).
- The Franklin Downfall perk no longer destroys items. Instead, over time, it will withdraw charge from objects and leave them empty.
- The duration of the “Happy Break” perk has been increased to 40/50/60 seconds (was 35/40/45).
- The maximum rotation rate per frame during Blight’s onslaught at large viewing angles has been adjusted.
Benefits & Powers
- Fixed an issue that could cause fully regressed generators to remain highlighted in yellow when using the monitoring perk.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Insidious perk from disabling when using the ghost’s phase response.
- Fixed an issue where survivors could use emotes or drop items to prevent the figure from standing mori.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the form’s terror radius from updating correctly in Evil Within level 3.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to inconsistent behavior when using The Nightmare Black Box add-on.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes result in the Terror Radius being heard if the killer was affected by the “Undetectable” status effect.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Ranger Med Kit item from increasing the size of large skill check zones.
Maps & collisions
- Fixed an issue that could prevent access to the Temple of the Purge stairs.
- Fixed an issue where a rock could be climbed in front of the chalet entrance in Ormond.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the hatch in Fathers Campbell’s Chapel from being opened with keys.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent survivors from standing up if knocked down near the pillars in mother’s apartment.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Survivors from being picked up in Springwood Elementary.
- Fixed an issue that could result in Survivors getting stuck in the vat in the Gideon Meat Factory if they were knocked down by an ax after vaulting.
- Fixed an issue where the killer could completely block the basement stairs on certain Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue where the killer could cross a pallet in Ormond by climbing a rock.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the killer from entering the basement in the coal tower.
- Fixed an issue that could result in Survivors getting stuck in a log in the Pale Rose.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect lighting to appear on crows on the Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Survivors from repairing one of the sides of a generator in Midwich’s locker room.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent survivors from repairing one of the sides of a generator in Lery’s memorial.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the nurse to blink behind the rubble blocking the basement entrances.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the killer from going up the ramp in Crotus Prenn Asylum.
- Fixed an issue that allowed survivors to jump through a closed window on the second floor at Lery’s Memorial Institute.
Animations & adjustments
- Fixed an issue with David King’s Harde Headlights and My Body, My Rules customizations. They created a noticeable gap in his torso when carried together.
- Fixed an issue with Nemesis’ standard outfit that could cause him to become invisible.
- Fixed an issue with The Oni’s Demon’s End outfit that could prevent him from playing some of his lobby animations.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the fire effects from properly stopping in certain Oni outfits when switching outfits.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Yun-Jin’s Midnight Fashionista torso to overlap with other leg cosmetics.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Yun-Jin’s Midnight Fashionista Pants to overlap with other upper body cosmetics.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Yun-Jin’s arms to flex unnaturally when using the Seoul Socialite cosmetic.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Ash’s eyes to become distorted.
- Fixed an issue with The Nurse’s Fluid Nightingale outfit that could cause stretched textures when blinking.
- Fixed an issue with The Legion’s New Year Shoplifter outfit that could cause clipping and bundling issues.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivor items to snap into their bodies when affected by Vile Purge.
- Fixed an issue that could result in Survivor items snapping into female Survivors when walking injured.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the clown’s bow tie displaying the wrong color.
- Fixed an issue that caused Quentin’s Urban Style and Bloody Style vests to stretch improperly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some floating skulls to remain after cleaning a totem.
- Fixed an issue that could result in certain characters’ accessories being covered in blood graphics after the Legion’s Mori.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to play the wrong animation when picking up an item hit by a killer with the perk Franklin’s Downfall.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors wearing certain Legendary outfits to be relocated when worn by certain killers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Oni to get stuck in the Demon Strike pose after being stunned.
- Fixed an issue where some killers could hook into addicted survivors
- Fixed an issue that could result in the tally screen sound becoming muted if an exam was completed while the Trickster Main Event was active.
- Fixed an issue that could result in Victor’s jump sound being muffled when he jumped onto the wood planks above the killer basement in the slaughterhouse.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent survivors from hearing the cannibal’s chainsaw RPM if they looked away and saw themselves more than 5 meters away.
- Fixed an issue with the Spread The Sickness challenge in Tome VII. This challenge is now: “Injury a Survivor 6 times with Vile Purge or Corrupt Purge as The Plague”
- Fixed an issue that could cause a custom game to start with just one killer and one spectator.
- Various crash corrections
- Fixed an issue where a user would not be able to load the Springwood maps when disabling crossplay.
Windows Store only
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple assets to flicker
- Fixed an issue where the information pop-up would not display properly when Auric cells have expired.
Xbox platforms only
- Onboarding menu buttons no longer work when switching user accounts. If this situation occurs, the game should be closed and restarted.
CHANGES FROM THE PTB
- Killer – The Nemesis
- Zombies respawn every 45 seconds (down from 30 seconds) when destroyed by survivors.
- Zombies spend a maximum of 1.5 seconds idle before starting patrol (up to 3 seconds before).
- Zombie audio range increased to 6 meters (was 5 meters)
- Zombies now reduce their collision when blinded, allowing survivors to walk past them in small areas
- Hitting a contaminated survivor with a tentacle strike increases the mutation rate (the same as hitting a zombie)
- Perk – Deadly Pursuer
- Duration increased to 7/8/9 seconds (was 5/6/7 seconds)
- Advantage – hysteria
- Triggers when Healthy Survivors are put into the Injured State in any way (previously only triggered by Basic Attacks)
- Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds)
- Advantage – eruption
- Triggers when Survivors enter the dying state in any way (previously only triggered by normal attacks)
- Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Incapable of Action duration increased to 12/14/16 seconds (was 10/12/14 seconds).
- Fixed an issue that could cause the nemesis to move incorrectly after being stunned while its tentacle attack was charging.
- Fixed an issue where the nemesis could gain power progression when canceling a Moris.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Shattered STARS Badge add-on granting the incorrect bonus zombie movement speed.
- Fixed an issue where zombies could hit survivors while using the Perk Dead Hard.
- Fixed an issue that could result in an unreachable pallet appearing in the Raccoon Department of Police exit gate.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Survivors getting stuck in the police vehicle if they escaped the trial in the Raccoon Police Department.
- Fixed an issue that could cause flashlight beams to briefly point in the wrong direction when activated.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the generator auras of the Perks Blast Mine and Repressed Alliance to conflict.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to take vaccine and stun grenades out of the study in custom matches.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when loading into swamp maps.
- Fixed various collision issues in the Raccoon Police Department.
- Fixed various issues with zombie AI and navigation networks.
Dead by Daylight is available on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Stadia. More information about the Dead by Daylight game can be found on the official forums. A true PlayStation veteran, Sammy’s covered the world of PS gaming for years, with an enormous Trophy count to prove it. He also likes tennis games way more than you.
dead by daylight patch notes 2021dbd patch notes 2021dead by daylight update 2020dbd 4.6.1 patch notesdead by daylight ptb patch notesdead by daylight update 2021,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,dead by daylight patch notes 2021,dbd patch notes 2021,dead by daylight update 2020,dbd 4.6.1 patch notes,dead by daylight ptb patch notes,dead by daylight update 2021,dead by daylight update release date 2021,dead by daylight update ps4