Bethesda has just announced its E3 2021 conference lineup and it’s everything a fan could want. The publisher will have massive extended reveals for Fallout 76, Rage 2, and Starfield. But there’s one game we’re really looking forward to seeing: the much-anticipated Elder Scrolls VI.
We are going to take a look at the rumor from the last month and discuss what we think will be on the show floor at E3 in June. We are going to go through the rumors and discuss what we think will be on the show floor.
Many gamers have become frustrated by leaks of games that haven’t been officially announced by the publishers. Games like the Star Control reboot or Last Light 2, which are meant to be sequels to popular games, so they’ve been leaked before the big reveal even happens. This is frustrating to many gamers who want to keep the hype of the game in their minds until it is officially announced.
Mythical Games hosted E3 2021 yesterday, where the company revealed the early access phase of its free-to-play open-world multiplayer game Blankos Block Party and announced upcoming collaborations with some of the biggest names in fashion, music and art. Great fashion, music and art collaborations for Blanko’s Block Party: Burberry, Deadmau5, Quiccs, El Grand Chamaco and more. Today’s announcements follow the completion of Mythical’s Series B financing, in which the company raised $75 million from investors including WestCap, 01advisors and Gary Vaynerchuk’s VaynerFund. Blanko’s Block Party NFTs serve the same purpose as any character or accessory that can be bought or won in any other game, but thanks to the blockchain technology behind it, players actually own what they buy and can sell it in real money transactions when they no longer need or want it, revealing the value of the time and money invested. In most games, the billions of dollars players have invested in digital items are off-limits to them, and they cannot profit from them or recoup their costs; the content and value are not accessible to players except through random in-game perks or sales for in-game currency, since their purchase is really nothing more than a rental or licensing agreement. But in Blankos Block Party, collectors own their items and can actively participate in increasing the rarity of their digital collectibles by customizing them, upgrading them, participating in special events, etc. and thus making a profit from their game. The world of Blanko’s Block Party is designed in the style of a giant block party, where players can compete against each other in mini-games created by Mythical or other players and explore a variety of game types, including racing, shooting, sneaking, collecting and more. With an intuitive and easy-to-use build mode, where imagination is the only limit, anyone can create their own unique levels and share them with others – no programming knowledge or private server required. At E3, Mythical announced several upcoming collaborations, including:
- deadmau5 x Blankos: Joel Zimmerman, better known as deadmau5 (pronounced dead mouse), is one of the most respected producers of electronic music in the world. The multiple JUNO Award-winning and GRAMMY®-nominated artist has partnered with Mythical to create blankets and accessories in honor of his beloved cat, Professor Meowington, and the famous deadmau5 helmet. The collaboration will begin in the summer of 2021.
- Burberry x Blankos: Burberry is a global luxury brand headquartered in London. Founded in 1856 by Thomas Berberry, the brand harnesses the power of its heritage to create luxury clothing, leather goods, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics, combining the highest level of craftsmanship and design with digital innovation. Burberry, a brand of outerwear founded by a bold thinker, was the first choice of explorers who sailed and explored the Arctic. Burberry has always given its customers the freedom to take on new challenges and the courage to step into the unknown. Burberry is forging a new path in the gaming industry with the upcoming Blankos NFT game, due out in the summer of 2021.
- Marathon x Blankos clothing: The brand, founded and owned by late rapper Nipsey Hussle and continued by his brother Samiel Blacc Sam Asgedom, will offer Blankos its visionary creative vision later this year.
- Mythical, which has collaborated with world-renowned vinyl toy designers such as Pete Fowler, John-Paul Kaiser, Junko Mizuno and Tara McPherson in the past, has also announced collaborations with new artists:
- El Grande Chamaco: Illustrator El Grande Chamaco hails from the small village of Los Ramones and draws inspiration from his Mexican roots. He translates the colorful and vibrant palette of that culture into his 3D graphics. After years of perfecting his style, he became famous as an illustrator and creator of extraordinary characters, reinterpreting pop culture characters in his own image.
- Hakatao: Hackatao, an artist duo born in Milan in 2007, have been pioneering crypto art since 2018, showcasing their inimitable style. The name is derived from the words Hack – the pleasure of discovering what’s under the skin; Tao – Yin and Yang, the creative dynamic balance.
- Michael Lau: Often called the Godfather of toys, famed Hong Kong artist Michael Lau is known for his collectible vinyl toys and graffiti-like illustrations. His award-winning work has had a major impact on toy manufacturers and on street culture, including artists and musicians, around the world.
- Quicksilver: Quick Mikes is a visual artist who works in a variety of techniques. His work, affiliated with a street art collective called Pilipinas Street Plan and created for Adidas, is extremely vibrant and energetic, reflecting the creative youthful spirit that underlies many of Quick’s passions.
- Thomas Hahn: Known for his colorful, psychedelic aesthetic and iconic works, Los Angeles-based artist Thomas Hahn creates deceptively cute-looking works that hide dark undertones of destruction and hedonism.
Players can sign up now to play Blanko’s Block Party in early access on PC. The Mythic Marketplace, where players can buy and sell Blankos in peer-to-peer transactions for real money, is currently in alpha and will be rolled out to players later this summer. If you want to check out Mythical Games’ full demo at E3 2021, we’ve linked the video below: Are you looking forward to Blanko’s Block Party and what do you think of Mythical Games’ E3 2021 showcase? Let us know your comments in the section below.This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.. Read more about mythic games kickstarter and let us know what you think.
mythic gamesblankos block party release dateblankos block party pricemythic games kickstartermythic games rainbow six siegeis blankos block party on xbox,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,mythic games,blankos block party release date,blankos block party price,mythic games kickstarter,mythic games rainbow six siege,is blankos block party on xbox,mythical gaming youtube,blankos block party download